Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sneak Peeks & Happy Holidays

Hello! Sorry I have not posted for a while - I'm busy, busy, busy working on exciting new book projects and I've been traveling around the globe!

That's the artist life! :)

Before the year ends, I thought I would share with you this little astronaut sample that I recently illustrated for one of my fav publishers DK Penguin - the book still a secret and this is not exactly what the book is about... ;) - here I just mixed some ideas from the new book and some personal ideas... and the curled dog is a tiny sneak peek of a new novelty book series that I am illustrating for the lovely Lion Hudson.


Ah! and here is another little sneak peek of a lovely new baby bedtime book that I just finished to illustrate for Blue Rabbit Korea. A delightful Sound-Book about the sweet relationship between mummy and baby. 


Also been working on some personal projects... Greeting Cards, Calendars and some new book ideas!

Ok, that's all from me for now!
I wish you all a very beautiful Holidays
See you next year! :)

LoveAngela

No comments:

Post a Comment