Pages

Friday, 24 April 2015

Little Red Penguin is finally getting published!

After many months of hard work and enthusiasm my character Little Red Penguin is finally getting published, I'm over the moon! 

I can't wait for all the precious little hands to hold him...

I created Little Red Penguin with high doses of love to bring happiness and to introduce early learning concepts to little ones! 

Produced by the amazing iSeek Creative Tony Potter and a remarkable team work, it will be first published in the USA this summer by Kane Miller. 
Available very soon here: 

Other countries are following and… 

yes! dreams come true! 
and remember, never be afraid to think out of the box that's where all the magic occurs :)




LOVE, 
from me and Little Red Penguin : )

P.S. Special thanks to my lovely agents at Collaborate Agency and Advocate Art for all their support and believing in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment