Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

Little Red Penguin is finally getting published!

After many months of hard work and enthusiasm my character Little Red Penguin is finally getting published!

I can't wait for all the precious little hands to hold him...

I created Little Red Penguin with high doses of love to bring happiness and to introduce early learning concepts to little ones.

Produced by the very talented iSeek Creative Tony Potter with a remarkable team work, Little Red Penguin book series will be first published in the USA this summer by Kane Miller. 

Available very soon here: 

Other countries are following... 
and remember, never be afraid to think out of the box that's where all the magic happens!




LOVE, 
from Little Red Penguin and me : )

P.S. Special thanks to my lovely agents at Collaborate Agency and Advocate Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment