Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Contributor at Sunshine Smile Publications

Sunshine Smile Publications is a website dedicated to children’s books, including news on up and coming projects, artist interviews, new books and advice and tips on becoming an illustrator and writer of children's books; it is a brilliant resource for children’s book illustration. I have the honor to have recently become a contributor at Sunshine Smile Publications, which is fantastic news! I'm already enjoying very much working with them, it's a wonderful, talented and very creative team! Chantel creator and editor of SSP is one of the most wonderful, generous and lovely persons I had the pleasure to met in my life. Also, my agent Advocate art now have a feature page on the website and a monthly guest post on the Top Tips page where they would be sharing all their useful tips! You can access to my Bio presentation and know more about SSP by clicking here I am extremely excited to be one of the new contributors at Sunshine Smile Publications and I look forward to sharing with all of you all our wonderful news about the children's book industry! 
Click here to visit their website and read more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment